Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beachside Pizza Picnic...

Yesterday was a beautiful Spring day here on Cape Cod. Steve and Shawn returned from the Cub Scouts camp-out and I informed them that we were having a picnic. I ordered pizza's and we headed down to Chapoquoit Beach. It ended up being a bit chilly, but it was SO good for our souls. There's no place quite like Chappy, and being there with essentially no one else around but our family...that's a piece of paradise...

Here's Jared ready for a slice...

Shawn enjoying his pizza :)

Jared (too cool to smile for his Mom)...

Miss Malia enjoying the view...

Kasi girl :)

My Love and I :)

The crazy kids decided to put their toes in the water. Shawn's expression says it all...

My littlest girlies :)

Kasi is my beach bum...even in the VERY chilly April water, she was in Heaven.

Sunset at Chappy :)

Bring on the Summer, we are SO ready for it :)

No comments: