Friday, October 30, 2009

Magically Speaking...

"If I can dream it, I can do it."

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Those two quotes have been my mantra for much of my life. As I dream of the next few weeks, and the very real possibility that one of my big dreams may come true...I remind myself of two other quotes:

"If it's meant to be, it'll be."

"Everything happens for a reason."

Hard as that is to swallow, I know it to be true. God already knows the outcome of this Moms Panel contest. He knows if my dream is about to become a reality, or if I am about to be crushed once again. I know that in the end, I am very blessed with an amazing husband and 5 incredible children. I will continue to help people with their Disney planning, and assist them in making magical memories. It just might not be on a grand scale, where I am helping the world. I've resigned myself to that fact, which is what makes this wait tolerable.

I think for now, though, I'll keep telling myself that "the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"...and this dream is so very beautiful to me :)

No comments: