Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mickey Mom...

Hmm...something seems almost like déjà vu. ;)

I received this in an email tonight:

"We would like to congratulate you on making it to the next phase of the selection process for the 2010 Walt Disney World® Moms Panel!

We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to apply for the Walt Disney World® Moms Panel. It touched our hearts to see how much you do for your loved ones and the role Disney plays in your life! You are among a special group whose knowledge of and passion for the Walt Disney World® Resort made an incredible impression on the judging panel."

So, I found out that I had once-again made it to the semi-finalist round in the Moms Panel search. I made it to Semi-Finals in '08, Finals in '09...and I'm really hoping that the 3rd time is the charm this year.

I have until this Friday to submit my answers. I worked on them a lot today, and plan to give them a final work-over tomorrow before sending them in. I know that whatever is meant to be, will be. I also know that the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams...and this dream is so beautiful to me.

I think I want it so much because it would be "MINE". It's something that is just for ME. I spend my life doing for everyone else...running to kids activities, volunteering in schools, being Mom, being a wife...this is something for Kaylene. :) It would fulfill my passion and need to help everyone, yes...but it would also be so fun and rewarding for me. :)

Here's hoping for a sprinkling of faith, love and pixie dust :)

No comments: