Sunday, October 4, 2009

Disappointment...

Funny how quickly things change. Just the post before this, I was raving about how proud I am of Sierra...what wonderful choices she making, how she maturing...on and on.

Then WHAM...reality hits me like a 2 x 4 upside the head. :( *sigh* Late last night, I discovered some things that left me disappointed, angry, hurt...disenchanted all over again.

I know she won't be going up to NH with 2 of her friends on Sunday to see Pat. Whether she goes alone or not is still yet to be determined.

My heart hurts. Just when I feel like we've made great progress, I am reminded again of how very far we still have to go in our quest to raise people who make intelligent decisions. *sigh*

Good thing I don't give up on those I love...otherwise, there'd be no hope for a happy ending...

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

I'm so sorry Kaylene. It really sucks when the rug is pulled out from under you like that ((())) And nothing is more painful then our children in pain, even if it is their choices that are making it way. Especially if it is their choice I think. Hang in there. You are an awesome mom.