Saturday, December 19, 2009

Moms Panel Training Day 3: Video Shoot - Italy Isola

Recapping: Sunday, December 6, 2009

After breakfast, we headed back over to Italy's Isola. Looking back towards the American Adventure, I was captivated by the beautiful Christmas tree. It was such a wonderful treat to have Epcot's World Showcase all to ourselves. It was incredibly peaceful and really allowed us to soak in many of the "little details" that add up to make Disney World so magical.


We arrived back at the spot where we would have our video shoot. We were all very excited...and a bit nervous. The arrival of the "Fab 5" made any butterflies quickly disappear!!



Allison and Mickey :)

Mickey blew me a kiss :)

Mickey and his Sweetheart


The Fab 5 - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Donald :)


We had SO much fun filming our video. Then we had a few more minutes with the characters and I got to have this photo taken with my camera. It makes me smile every time I look at it, as it reminds me of how incredibly happy I was at that very moment. It was like I was in the middle of a dream :)

Next, we walked out of the World Showcase and headed over to ride Soarin' together. Soarin' is one of my favorite rides in Epcot, and it was a LOT of fun to ride it with my new Moms Panel family.



The video shoot was a surreal experience and yet another memory that I will cherish forever. You can watch the official video here: http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/videos.aspx . Note: If the video "skips" a little, just let it play all the way through once. Then click play and it should work fine after that.

After Soarin', we were given some free time to enjoy the Parks. I was very excited, as this meant that we had a chance to fulfill a "deal" that Kathie and I had made with each other during the Moms Panel selection process!

No comments: