Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankfully...

Happy Thanksgiving, 2009 :)

I have a LOT to be thankful for every day, all year long. Here are 5 things on my mind today, that I am especially thanking God for:

1) First and foremost is my amazing family. I am married to my best friend, and am so blessed to be spending my life with Steve :) I'm incredibly blessed to have been given the opportunity to be Mom to five wonderful kids. They are the lights of my life, the stars in my sky, the reason for my smiles. I also have my super special brothers...who I couldn't imagine life without. My parents are pretty awesome too...and their unconditional love has always kept me going. Yeah, I'd say my family is pretty amazing. :)

2) We live in Cape Cod. There isn't anything quite like a Cape Cod summer, and we are blessed to be able to enjoy that every year. What a special place to be raising our family :)

3) Health. We're blessed with healthy children, and for the most part...our extended family is healthy too. That is priceless.

4) Friends. I have SO many incredible friends. They are supportive, loving and caring. They hold me up when I am weak, and celebrate my joys with me on my brightest days. My life is richer because of them.

5) I've been blessed with the opportunity to realize one of my biggest dreams. :) I'm a Mickey Mom...I'll be leaving for training for the Walt Disney World Moms Panel ONE WEEK from tomorrow!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everyone!!! I count you all amongst my blessings :)

No comments: