Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tears of Joy!

Wow!

Ok, I am sitting here sobbing. I just can hardly believe that my dream came true today. I just came home from Malia's gymnastics to this message:

"Dear Kaylene,We hope you are just as excited as we are today! We just wanted to take a quick moment to say congratulations again on being selected to become a Walt Disney World Moms Panelist! We can't wait to meet you at our fun-filled training in December and neither can some other folks! Here's a message from some very special friends. Click here to see it.http://wdwpress.com/wdwmp/2010/kaylene/ Congratulations and see you real soon, Leanne and Laura Walt Disney World Moms Panel

Honestly, I am just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly happy and blessed and I can't stop tearing up. Someone pinch me...am I dreaming????

1 comment:

Janet said...

It is so wonderful to see your dream come true. I am so very happy for you. I loved your families joy for you as well as the video. Congratulations!