Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cootie Cutie


For the past 2 days, Kasi and I have played the game "Cootie" together after lunch. She insists that we each build 2 of them. One can learn alot about the temperment of a 4 year old while playing this game. Kasi totally understood what the object was...she needed to roll the right number in order to get the correct pieces. Yesterday, she was quite the optimistic lady. Prior to rolling, she would do a little "dance", jumping up and down and shaking the die. 9 times out of 10, she got the number she was hoping for. I considered taking her to Vegas. Today...we both seemed to get everything except for the "6" required to get a cootie leg. Mind you, we were building 2 each...so we each needed to get 12 sixes to complete our little buggers. Today, she giggled, and danced while shaking the die...and only sighed once. She has SUCH an awesome personality. Her giggle is contagious, and I found myself completely enjoying this obnoxious game. :) I am SO enjoying my one-on-one time with my sweet Kasi girl each day.

No comments: