Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Disney Dreaming...

Disney World is in the air in our house (what's new, right?!)

The 2010 search for the Mom's Panel began last week, and I submitted my answers. I just know it's a job I'm supposed to do...as I always get so much joy in helping to plan WDW vacations for friends and family. :) I'll be hoping for a sprinkling of Pixie Dust to land on my application. I chose to use a few sentences from last years answers. It was a tough call to make, but I am hoping it rings a bell for them...and they'll remember me that way. Guess I'll find out soon if that was a good idea or not. Yikes. I SO want this, but have always believed that everything happens for a reason...so whatever will be, will be.

Kasi came home from school today with a pile of blank papers. She wanted to staple them together so she could write her own book. I watched quietly as she drew our family on a plane for the first page. Then, page by page, she drew her Disney memories. She later brought the book to me to "read" it to me. "This is you and me at Animal Kingdom, these are those big trucks and we are on the safari looking at hippos. This is Daddy, Shawn, Jared & Malia going on the big rollercoaster with the train (Thunder Mountain)...me and you are over here on the Pooh Bear ride because my tummy hurt from that rollercoaster the first time so you brought me to Pooh Bear...remember that? I think everytime my belly hurts, we should go to Disney to go on the Pooh Bear ride because it makes me feel better, don't you? This is us on the Tower of Terror...you are holding my hand so I'm not scared. This is us on the Nemo ride, I love looking at all those fishies with you, Mommy. I love, Disney, don't you?"

Yes, I think my littlest girl takes after her Mommy with a deep love for all things Disney :) Her thoughts are already filled with countless magical memories of the Happiest Place on Earth.

I sure hope I am given the gift of sharing my love and passion with the world. :)

No comments: