Saturday, January 8, 2011

"The Good News..."

Well, this week has been pretty lousy (I'll fill you in on that later). I just had to share a Kasi moment from last night that made me smile from ear-to-ear. In fact, I think I shall remember it forever.

I was venting about what a bad week it had been, when Kasi came up to me and said:
"Do you want the good news or the bad news"?

I didn't care to hear any more bad news, so I opted for the good.

She showed me this:

Can you read the hearts?

They all say, "I am breathing." LOL

She said, "There really isn't any bad news, I'm kidding. The good news is that I am breathing."

I laughed and said, "Well, when you look at it that way, Kasi...you're right, things could be a LOT worse."

I love my little optimist. :)

That was exactly what I needed right then, a strong dose of perspective.

No comments: