Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Moms Night Out"

As previously blogged, Tuesday, November 9th was "Annie's Traverse Travels: Moms Night Out". I drove an hour and ten minutes to Hingham, and Chris drove an hour and twenty. It was sort of "meet in the middle"...but not. ;)

Laura had shipped me boxes of "door prizes" which all had the Moms Panel Logo on them. There were "post-it" type note cubes, notebooks, magnets and more. The weather was rotten (lots of rain), so I think that played a role in how many people showed up. There were several though who clearly were on a mission to gain more Disney knowledge. One was leaving in 2 days for a whirlwind trip. We chatted with her and convinced her to head to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I'm anxious to know if she enjoyed it as much as we felt she would. Another person is leaving this upcoming Thursday. Her little one is a big Toy Story fan, so we gave her tips on all the best Toy Story "must-see's". One lady sought my input regarding the Disney Dining Plan, so I gave her lots of thoughts on it (we get the plan on most trips). I loved being able to give her examples of actual prices for buffets so she could make the comparison and see how it would save her $.

All in all it was a fun night. It's always wonderful to chat Disney and being able to hang with my bud Chris made it that much better. We enjoyed reconnecting with Annie from Annie's Traverse Travels ( http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1679441223643&set=a.1275768572079.2043285.1165917380#!/anniestraversetravels ) and look forward to helping out at more Chevrolet events in the future if the opportunity arises.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As always, you guys were great. I still cannot get over the amount of info. you guys hold. UNREAL. I can't wait to plan my next Disney trip! Thanks for coming out in the rain! It was a lot of fun and we LOVE having you join us!!!! www.stowedstuff.blogspot.com