Thursday, August 5, 2010

Malia-isms

Miss Malia always has some hilarious thing to say, she's very quick witted and cracks me up on a daily basis. I call these silly comments, "Malia-isms".

Anyway, today we were running around crazy trying to get ready for our annual camping trip to Washburn Island. The girls were playing rhyming games in the car to pass the time. I had a ton of errands and so decided to grab the girls breakfast on the go. I told them we were going to Dunkin' Donuts, but that I wanted them to have a bagel with cream cheese instead since its more filling. Kasi was on-board with an "everything bagel". Malia decided to be difficult (big surprise), and said she doesn't like their bagels. She has never tried them.

I told her, "Dunkin' Donuts bagels ROCK, they are the best ever."

Without hesitation she said, "No they don't, they smell like DIRTY SOCKS."

With that, everyone's appetite was spoiled.

No comments: