Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dreams CAN Come True...

Wow...on the heels of my post from earlier today...I am now reporting that I MADE IT TO THE FINAL PHASE!! WOW!! I have a phone interview next week sometime...with Disney representatives! I am incredibly excited. Here's a bit from the email notice I received...

"On behalf of Walt Disney World® Resort, we would like to congratulate you on making it to the final phase of the selection process for the 2009 Walt Disney World® Moms Panel!
As you know, we received thousands of applications, and you are among the top candidates whose knowledge of – and passion for – Walt Disney World® continues to make a lasting impression on the judging panel. Your expertise and willingness to share the Disney magic is inspirational!"

Again, WOW!!! I am SO happy...and a bit nervous. Please keep good thoughts for me next week. :)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations! Does this mean anything about any discounted/free trips down here?

Anonymous said...

Great, you can do it!!